Global Data Strategy, Ltd. is looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) consultant to take an active role in the Digital Transformation of a large financial services organization in the AsiaPac region. This consultant would support the implementation of a new multi-domain MDM solution across multiple business areas. The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of technical skills, combined with the interpersonal skills required to work effectively with key technical and non-technical stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment. This is a unique opportunity to work for within a fast-paced, boutique international data consultancy as part of a strategic digital transformation project.
- Master Data design & implementation – 5-8 years of experience
- MDM Tool Implementation Experience – Tibco EBX preferred, Informatica, Profisee
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) – 5-8 years of experience
- Data integration (ETL/ELT, SOA, etc.)
- Data modeling (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Master Data Documentation & Requirements Analysis
- Business Process and Workflow alignment (preferred)
- Data Governance implementation & best practice experience (preferred)
- Must be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with business owners, and performing current state system analysis
- Experience with financial services, government, nonprofit, and/or infrastructure projects a plus
- Ability to manage own time effectively, work with key stakeholders, and provide ongoing deliverables with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken)
- Solution-oriented, with the imagination to identify work-arounds for critical problems.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
Asia Pacific home-office based. Preference for Australia, Philippines, or Singapore. Travel required when pandemic conditions lift (timing and amount TBD).
To apply, please send Resume/CV to Talent@globaldatastrategy.com