Global Data Strategy, Ltd. is looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) consultant to take an active role in the Digital Transformation of a large financial services organization in the AsiaPac region. This consultant would support the implementation of a new multi-domain MDM solution across multiple business areas. The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of technical skills, combined with the interpersonal skills required to work effectively with key technical and non-technical stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment. This is a unique opportunity to work for within a fast-paced, boutique international data consultancy as part of a strategic digital transformation project.
- Master Data design & implementation – 5-8 years of experience
- MDM Tool Implementation Experience – Tibco EBX preferred, Informatica, Profisee
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) – 5-8 years of experience
- Data integration (ETL/ELT, SOA, etc.)
- Data modeling (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Master Data Documentation & Requirements Analysis
- Business Process and Workflow alignment (preferred)
- Data Governance implementation & best practice experience (preferred)
- Must be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with business owners, and performing current state system analysis
- Experience with financial services, government, nonprofit, and/or infrastructure projects a plus
- Ability to manage own time effectively, work with key stakeholders, and provide ongoing deliverables with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken)
- Solution-oriented, with the imagination to identify work-arounds for critical problems.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
US Home-office based (location within the US is flexible). Travel required when pandemic conditions lift (timing and amount TBD). Evening work will be required to accommodate for time zone differences when not travelling.
To apply, please send Resume/CV to Talent@globaldatastrategy.com